Monday 11 January 2010

More than 20 minutes worth

Well as some of you may know I am trying to go along with the daily crafters over at marmaladerose.blogspot.com doing at least 20 minutes of craft every day. However as you know I havent had the use of a camera so here are pictures and details or probably a weeks worth of work.

I hope you enjoy them



Here he is my spring project... I'm thinking Bunny Bu 'On' is his name the 'On' will make sense as more of his friends are made.



You may be wondering about the buttons... they are going to decorate him shortly



And of course just chillin




The faithful Granny Square - of which this bunch are now coasters for crochet class. They are very easy to make and I can make one in about 10 minutes. (Daughter got arty with the buttons they won't be attached!)




And a gift for a friend this has been todays project of which I spent about an hour and half doing, it is 'Queen Annes Lace' with a chain and double quarter clusters, to bulk up this scarf. I'll be working on the wristwarmers or as I call them Hobo's tomorrow hopefully with a tiralee rose with bead detail.



The Bunny is my main project at the moment and it is a pattern I have made myself which hopefully I'll be selling in a local shop. Plus I am hoping to make plenty for the spring fayres, everyone different.


Thank you for looking

1 comment:

  1. Nice bunny. I would like to see what you're going to do with the buttons. Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete