Monday 8 February 2010

YAY... Back up and running

Finally I have been able to pick up my hook and do some work.

It has been a boring few days, except for my birthday, sitting in front of the box not being able to do anything.

I sometimes forget how much pleasure I get from creating things.

So here are some pics of my work over the last couple of days.

The front of cushion for the bed set


My Broomstick Lace - first attempt done in Reflections - I absolutley love this yarn, and I love the stitch and the history behind it all. I'm hoping to turn it into a shawl.


Close up of the stitch - it reminds me of a peacock - what do you think?





Off to catch up with blogs now, cya all later

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're on the mend! :-)
    I love, love, love your Broomstick Lace...it's fabulous and the colors are beautiful! It makes me wish I'd learned to work with yarn long ago!

    ReplyDelete